When you’re in the ‘Feed’ section of the app:
1. Click the Green + button in the centre of the page
2. ‘Post’ will automatically be selected as the first action so you will want to click on the ‘Task’ option
3. You will then be able to add in the 'Task', give a description, add a due date, and assign it to a member of your team to complete
All fields are currently mandatory to complete. By default, your ‘Task’ will be seen by everyone in your CareCircle.
If you wish to change this, so it’s only viewed by the Carers in your CareCircle and not the Cared For Person:
1. Click on the drop down next to 'Who can see this?'
2. Select 'Carers Only'
The tasks will appear in your ‘Feed’ and ‘Schedule’, where you will see it in calendar view.
If you would like to set a reminder for the task that will go out to the person assigned to complete it:
1. Go to the ‘Feed’
2. Find the task you would like a reminder for and choose ‘Set Reminder’
3. You can set a reminder to be sent out 1 to 24 hours before the due date
The reminder comes in the form of an email sent to the email address registered to the person assigned to the task. It will also appear in the ‘Notifications’ section in the top right-hand corner of the app indicated by the ‘Bell’ icon.