What's an acceptable size and format for my profile picture?
When you add or edit your profile picture, for the best result, we recommend:
- You use a square image
- Between the size 400x400px to 600x600px
- Saved in JPEG format
- You leave some padding between the top of your head and the top of the image
Please refer to this image:
- The red lines represent a square image. When you upload a square image only the corners will be cropped out.
- The orange lines represent a landscape image. When you upload a landscape image, the height will be 'fixed' but either end will be cropped off.
- The green lines represent a portrait image. When you upload a portrait image, the width will be 'fixed' but the top and bottom will be cropped off.
How do I unsubscribe from email notifications?
To switch between the Cared For Person's accounts, simply login to the site, click on the icon in the top right hand corner with your photo or initials, and click profile. You will see a toggle next to "unsubscribe from system emails". Click the ...
How can I comment on something someone has posted to the feed?
If you would like to add a comment to someone’s post in the feed (for example, a message of thanks or to ask a question) just click ‘add comment’ and write your post. When you are ready to send press 'Post' and the user who wrote the post will get a ...
How do I mark a task as complete?
When a ‘Task’ has been completed, locate the ‘Task’ in your ‘Feed’, click the box and you will see a line is put through the ‘Task’ and it’s marked as complete. Only the individual who has been assigned the ‘Task’ can mark it as complete.
How do I add medication?
We recommend having your loved one's medication on hand to fill in the correct information. To add medication: 1. Click ‘Medication’ in the top menu 2. You will see ‘New +’ to the left of the screen, click this and a new page with the medication ...
How do I add an appointment or event?
In YooToo, you can add appointments (for example, a doctor’s appointment) or events (for example, a visit or family celebration). When you’re in the Feed section of the app: 1. Click the green + button in the centre of the page 2. 'Post' will ...